Original cottage on great block with dual street frontage
A truly rare find, this original 1 bedroom cottage located on a generous 575m2 block (13.41m frontage both at the front and at the rear) zoned B4 mixed used.
Located in the heart of Cardiff surrounded by local business and other great homes, this property would suit a variety of uses. All subject to council approval and zoning restrictions.
The house itself is in need a full makeover. Offering 1 bedroom with sunroom, lounge and separate eat in kitchen. Ideal for the tradesman or builder looking for a project.
Outside is a leafy, grassed yard with large garaging/workshop space and additional single car garage that would need to re done and tidied up to function well. This is accessed by the second street front on Kelton Street.
Auction to be held onsite 6pm 15th March. Registrations from 5:30pm.
• B4 Mixed use zone Lake Macquarie Council
• 575m2 block with 13.41 frontage (front and rear)
• Original 1 bedroom cottage
• Large workshop space and single garage
• Leafy, grassed yard
• Only minutes to Cardiff CBD and Glendale shopping precinct
• Great central location
• Auction on-site 6pm 15th March